5 Major Scope Of Search Engine Optimization Services Malaysia
Search Engine Optimization a.k.a SEO is a method of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine result. I will be sharing with you what is the search engine optimization services Malaysia. If you still confused with that, imagine you are searching digital “yellow pages”, you will get the result after you type in the relevant keywords. The results that you see on the page of Google are businesses’ website or their profile. If you want to add your business into the “yellow pages”, you need to subscribe.
But how to stand out from competitor? In Google, you need to do SEO on your website to push up the ranking so that they can rank on page 1 if you want your business to stand out from the competition. The higher your website rank, the more attention you can get from your potential customers.
Website Development and Website Audit
If you want to rank your website on Google, you need a website. Or you can use local Business SEO to make an online presence at Google map. To build a website, make sure the website is built based on this requirement:
- SEO Friendly Theme
- Mobile Friendly
- SEO content copywriting
- SEO Oriented Structure & Layout
If the business has an existing website, then need to run a website audit to make sure all are needed such as:
- Detailed Analytics Are Well Installed In Website (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel). Google Search Console must be verified.
- Site Performance. Analyze the basic structure, content and loading speed.
- Design Problems. A Good SEO website is not only just presentable. But the copywriting and the arrangement of information take a big role as well.
- Bad Link. Scan every website page to ensure there is no broken link.
- Traffic Flow. Check the existing traffic source
Keywords Research With Search Intention
Keywords research is one of the important elements that decide whether the website can rank fast or not. When doing keyword research, there are few things that need to take note.
- What are people searching for?
- How many people are searching for it?
- In what format (image/ blog/ video/ featured snippet/ knowledge graph) do they want that information?
What are searchable keywords? In the graphic, it shows “digital marketing Malaysia” has monthly searches in 1600. This is a high search of a keyword. When more people search for the keywords, it means the higher the competition for a website to crawl to the first page on Google. More effort and time are needed to achieve organic ranking success.
Long-tail keywords are highly specific with the searchable intention and low competitive keywords. Eg of long-tail keywords:
- How can digital marketing help me grow my business?
- What are the most effective tools of digital marketing?
- What are the advantages of digital marketing in the business marketing strategy?
On-page optimisation is the method of optimizing each web pages in order to rank higher and attract more quality traffic in search engines. On-page optimization includes content writing and backend set up.
There are three elements to optimize.
- Technical Optimisation – meta title; meta description; ALT text; featured image, H1 & H2 tag & page loading (<2 second)
- Content Writing – focus on a topic that people showing interest to read (using How To; Best of; Tips; Trends). This is to increase the CTR (click-through-rate) to the website.
- Internal Links – traffic is evenly distributed around the website and helps to increase the relevance of a sub-page regarding a particular keyword. A site map is one of the most important on-page optimisations to enable visitors to navigate around the whole website.
Offpage optimization is referring to the effort of creating a backlink. Creating backlink refers to the efforts that can be taken outside of the actual website to improve its position in search ranking.
This helps in brand mentions from another website. The more brand mentions, the higher authorities of the actual website because this method simply tells Google what others think about the actual website.
If the actual website receives more valuable links from another high-value website, Google will assume the actual website got a lot of great content. And the content will benefit to any search engine users.
Report & Rank Tracking
The SEO specialist will provide a monthly report with accurate data to state the current ranking of every keyword. At the same time, they will examine the website and come out with the strategies on how to improve rankings, outrank competitors, drive traffic, and boost profits in less time. The whole process can be gained by using different SEO metrics tools and insight to show what to do next to achieve SEO ranking success.
I hope that this 5 major services area will help to clarify what will be the SEO specialist doing. if you want to know more. Let’s chat with me here.